Inspiration

“Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into.” ~Henry Beecher

Monday, January 18, 2010

Energy Emissions


The other day, I was sitting in Starbucks, enjoying a hot cup of coffee and reading on the internet, when a very nice gentleman approached me and said, “You know, I’ve seen you in here many times on your computer and you always have a big smile on your face, and I’ve asked myself, what is it she could possibly be reading?" We then went on to talk for a few minutes before he left. I was so touched by this man’s statement because I wasn’t aware of how much I smile. But then I realized that much of that smiling is actually on the inside and what’s going on inside is certain to make its way outward.

When we’re carrying positive energy around with us, it can’t help but leak out. And those that are lucky enough to be in our paths have the benefit of soaking up some of that good energy, which raises their energy frequencies. And then what happens? They emit more positive energy that gets captured by more people, and so this phenomenon spreads exponentially. An added benefit to this is that the more good energy we spread, the more we get back, which is exactly what happened from our conversation. When the man walked away, I felt even better than I did before we met.

Moments like these have happened to me before. They may seem small, but they carry with them invisible powers that have the potential to reach immense magnitudes. We are all living, breathing generators and we should all be aware that at every moment, we have the choice to give away something that will bring joy to people, which is so much nicer than sharing something that will bring them down. And even a smile that’s only on the inside will spread something abundantly good. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers